The EducationInvestor Awards celebrate excellence and recognise innovation in the sector. In each category, an independent panel of judges will be looking for organisations and individuals that have made an outstanding contribution to education in the academic year 2016-2017.
To enter your business or team, or to nominate someone else, simply complete the entry form below and explain in no more than 2,000 words why they should win. The closing date for entries is 23 June 2017.
Guidelines for submissions
- Give a short overview of the business, individual or team and its role.
- Describe its activities during the academic year 2016-17 including, where applicable, a full list of education deals on which it worked.
- Show how your team demonstrated innovation and excellence in working on a specific deal/number of deals or in providing education products and services.
- Where appropriate, entries must give as much relevant financial detail as possible to assist judges in gauging relative achievement.
General conditions of entry
- Submissions must include a fully completed entry form (below) and be no more than 2,000 words
- If you would prefer to send us a hard copy, please direct this to:EducationInvestor Awards, InvestorPublishing, 1st floor, Greener House, 66-68 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4RF
Please note however that we cannot accept any additional supporting material or bound entries, even by post
The judging panel reserves the right to move entries from one category to another if they feel it is more appropriate. Please ensure that all information in submissions is accurate at the time of entry. EducationInvestor will not be held responsible for the publication of any information contained on the entry forms which is inaccurate
Submission form 2017